things i love thursday || may 24, 2012
- my brand new Yashica. I snagged him at Collingswood over the weekend and he is so light and easy to tote around, AND he has a built-in light meter.
- playing arcade games at the boardwalk for hours on end
- running around in the ocean
- shooting Fuji 3000B in my Polaroid – it’s such a fast development time and the contrast is beautiful.
- Humans of New York. I can’t wait to shoot strangers in the city next year, and this summer.
- fervently searching for new cameras on eBay and Craigslist (large format, here I come, hopefully!)
- cleaning my room and rediscovering things I lost, i.e. my iPod and good books